The racist Caucasian Social Justice Tribunal of Ontario ( SJTO ) member Kevin Lundy maliciously and intentionally enabled and authorized the Caucasians Applicants Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio to engage in racist, prejudice, discriminatory behavior and victimization of the interracial married couple / tenants during a Landlord Tenant Board ( LTB ) hearing in front of him on September 26, 2017 by knowingly allowing the Caucasian Applicants to…
- physically point at and use the female of the interracial married couple / tenants as a black prop during the public hearing while using a racist slur and colorism to describe and compare the Respondents complexion to Stella Reddy’s nephew, stating
“ My Nephew is as black as you can get. ( then while pointing at the Respondent ) He’s even darker than she is! “
- again label the interracial married couple / tenants two bi–racial children, who were present with the racist slur “ Mulatto ” which is used to refer to individuals born of one white parent and one black parent. The term is considered to be derogatory and offensive and stems from the times of slavery.
- use the offensive, derogatory and prejudice word “ Newfie ”on different occasion throughout the public hearing as unwanted harassment.
- portray the female of the interracial married couple / tenants as a stereotypical, ill–mannered, ill–tempered, loud, aggressive, demanding and uncivilized Angry Black Woman ( Sapphire ).
- verbally insult, humiliate, disrespect, embarrass, degrade and harass the interracial married couple / tenants with their racist, prejudice, discriminatory behavior and victimization of the interracial married couple / tenants, they became increasingly frustrated with the system and distracted by the Caucasian Applicants intolerable and unacceptable behavior during the public hearing, which resulted in the interracial married couple / tenants not being able to present their defense / case properly.
And all this was done under the watchful eye and presence of the racist SJTO member Kevin Lundy. While the Caucasians Applicants Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio to present their continuous assertions that Stella Reddy was not racist and a discriminatory bigot in a public forum.